- It is quiet and separate from the dog room.
- Patients are monitored through large viewing windows.
- 2 door entry/exit for easy access from the treatment areas & the Laundry/kennel prep room
- Multiple cage sizes to house sick or recovering patients.
- Non-skid, anti-microbial flooring, with multiple floor drains.
- Access to outdoor covered run area & fenced yard.
- Specialized ventilation system
The Recovery Room and ICU
- Central Location for easy transport from surgery, dentistry and treatment areas.
- Separate, quiet area for anesthetic recovery
- Variety of cage sizes, with 2 large glass door kennels with heated floors.
- Interior windows to allow for continual monitoring.
- Venting at floor level to remove any exhaled anesthetic gases.
- Separate room and ventilation to prevent spread of contagious diseases
- Cages for cats or dogs
- Door to the ouside to admit and exercise potentially contagious patients
- "Wet Table"/tub to examine or bathe patients
- Easily accessed to monitor critical cases